Hive Insights 2.0 is the next generation of Hive Streaming’s interactive video event analytics application.
Hive Insights 2.0 is the next generation of Hive Streaming’s interactive video event analytics application. The application provides easily accessible on-demand and live event information about quality of experience, geographic distribution, reach and churn, connections types, best and worst performing sites, and much more.
So you immediately can tell what worked, what didn’t and what the likely causes were.
Insights cater to the needs of various teams – responsible for different aspects of a video event – including:
- Network management teams responsible for the performance and stability of the internal corporate network, WAN and internet ingress including firewalls, proxies, routing, switching and security
- Application management teams responsible for unified communications applications – including QoS of video streaming
- Corporate communications, marketing or other business stakeholders – typically responsible for measuring the reach, effectiveness and engagement levels of a video event
- Video production teams responsible for lights, camera, sound and encoding
Insights groups many features that are normally found in several different applications.
- Aggregated event metrics – viewer participation, quality of experience, viewing time, streaming performance, network impact & more
- Powerful ranking lists – locations and viewers by size, quality of experience & more
- Extensive text and map-based filtering capabilities to drill-down into event statistics by geographic location, customer site and individual viewer experience
- Unique network visualizations illustrating the impact of streaming video on the network
How to get started
Verify end-to-end workflow
Identify problems before
Create peace of mind
Follow live event statistics
Real-time telematics of QoS,
savings and network traffic
Be in control
Review event performance
Drill down to individual viewers, visualize network performance
Get the answers