As of May 27, 2019 Hive Streaming is moving to a new Knowledge Base and Support System built on Atlassian Cloud. All historical and current tickets, as well as user accounts, will be moved to the new system. You will notice that the new system is in use when https://support.hivestreaming.com shows a new page looking like this:
Since we don’t have access to your password in the old knowledge base, you will need to set a new password for the new knowledge base upon your first login. Please follow the below instructions.
- From the Hive Knowledge Base landing page, click “Your profile and settings” at the bottom left.
- On the Atlassian login screen that follows, enter the email address that you used to log into the old Knowledge Base. Click Continue and then click on the link Can’t log in?
- On the screen that follows, click Send recovery link
- You will receive an email with a Reset my password button. Click that.
- The link will take you to the Choose a new password page. Select a strong and secure password and click Continue.
- You will now be directed to the Hive Knowledge Base landing page in a logged in state.
How to use the new system
Once the new system is active you will find instructions on how to use it under the Getting Started section of the landing page: https://support.hivestreaming.com
Please don’t hesitate to let us know if you have any questions relating to this.