You are an innovative thinker, happy to take the initiative; a driver of change, dedicated to creating a better experience for our partners and passionate about technology. You have at least 5 years of experience of technical project management experience. You earned a bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience. PMP certification or experience with Scrum or Agile-style project management recommended.
Your Team is the Partner Enablement team; coordinating the business planning & technical integration of the Hive Streaming technology into more than 40 partner platforms, supporting the needs of our Fortune 500 enterprise customers.
You will be required to carry out the following tasks daily:
- Develop and maintain project plans
- Determine and define clear milestones, deliverables, roles and responsibilities for team members
- Host regular cross-functional meetings to determine progress and address questions or challenges
- Identify key stakeholders during all project phases, from initial development through implementation.
- Monitor project progress continuously and make detailed scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables.
- Communicate proactively with all involved personnel to provide encouragement, identify problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency improvements.
- Review proposed modifications on project plans, including meeting with interested parties to approve and implement beneficial changes.
- Demonstrated understanding of Project Management processes, strategies and methods
- Excellent time management and organizational skills and experience establishing guidelines in these areas for others
- Experience working in a high-level collaborative environment and promoting a teamwork mentality
- Understanding of Agile software development process, including Epics, User Stories, Sprints & Releases
- Understanding of live video streaming workflows from encoding to distribution not required (but preferred)
- Master’s degree in Project Management or Professional Project Management Certification from accredited intuition not required (but preferred)
- Based in Washington, D.C.-area (including Maryland & Virginia) preferred.
- Travel is part of the job, both domestic & internationally… but less than 25% of time.
How to apply:
Complete the form that´s linked from this page.