We are looking for a junior or newly graduated software engineer to join our integration team and help us improve and take Hive Streaming to the next level during the current expansion phase. As a member of our team, you will help us design, develop and maintain core APIs and SDKs that interact with third-party components such as video players, provisioning services, and content management systems. Besides purely technical duties, you’ll also be asked to work closely with customers and partners as an Integration and Tech Specialist, ensuring that Hive works correctly and according to specification in their environment.
- Excited problem-solver
- Great communication skills in English, both verbal and written.
- Proven fluency in Java and HTML
- 0-2 years of experience as a software engineer.
- Master of computer science/engineering or equivalent
KNOWLEDGE OF THE FOLLOWING IS A PLUS:
- Understanding of Python, Ruby or another dynamic language
- Experience working with RESTful web services
- Experience with agile methodologies
- Familiarity with Scala
This position will be located in our office in Berlin
- Your choice of laptop/tech gear
- Mobile Phone
- Nice office in Berlin
- Subsidized health activities
HOW TO APPLY:
Submit your resumé to Hive Streaming here and we’ll take it from there.
|Job Category||Full-Time, On-Site|