IMPLEMENTATION ENGINEER – WHO WANTS TO BE PART OF DISRUPTING THE ENTERPRISE VIDEO DISTRIBUTION MARKET
Companies are realizing the need for effective communication to keep their people engaged. They increasingly embrace video to accomplish this objective. There is a problem, however. Corporate networks are not built to manage the enormous load of data created by concurrent video streaming by thousands of people.
Hive Streaming exists to solve this problem.
Hive Streaming provides high-quality, efficient and secure software-based video streaming and performance analysis solutions.
Every day we help leading Fortune 500 companies to become more productive by making their networks and communication platforms more efficient. Thanks to our innovations, people can view high-quality on-demand and live video on their own devices without expensive investments in extra bandwidth or hardware. We collaborate closely with leading webcasting and video platform providers such as Microsoft, ON24 and Talk Point to name a few.
To meet growth targets, we seek an Implementation Engineer who can complete the homerun by stepping and primarily managing the deployment of Hive products with our customers. This role will combine your strong technical and problem-solving skills with your customer facing abilities, all while taking the driver’s seat on multiple small to large-sized projects. You will also ensure the customer success is long-lasting by professional technical advising. The role reports to VP Delivery.
WHAT DOES THIS ROLE DO?
- Step in for taking over new projects from Sales and manage the deployment and all technical steps until the finish line for handover to Support
- Main responsible for driving and closing the delivery of Hive products
- Interacting with Hive Support and Development teams to solve customer requests throughout projects
- Prepare customers for production and support handover
- Improvement and expansion of Delivery team processes, such as Knowledge base, toolset, etc.
WHO YOU ARE
Primary success factors for this role:
- High interest in technology (big plus for areas in Networking and P2P, but also for video streaming and distribution, etc.)
- Relevant technical education (i.e. Networking, Computer science, Information systems)
- Proven working experience from relevant positions (min. 2 years)
- Being structured and brings a forward attitude for engaging with new people
- Ability to work independently and proactively to avoid and resolve issues
- Strong ability for handling multiple projects
- Digital adeptness coupled with analytical skills
- Good verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills, and phone presence
- Growth mindset to take on new challenges, learn fast and grow as a person and professional
- Ability to work systematically to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Proficient with corporate productivity and collaboration tools (Office 365, and plus for Jira)
WHAT WE OFFER
Hive Streaming is a company with a fast-paced and diverse working environment. By joining us, you will get the opportunity to work in an international team of skilled engineers and have an impact on a growing company with great ambitions. You will join our team in US, and be part of the global Delivery team. Salary and benefits are competitive.
Start date: As agreed – position available now
Salary and benefits: Competitive
Location: Washington DC, US
HOW TO APPLY
Submit your resumé to Hive Steaming here and we’ll take it from there.