About Hive Streaming
Hive Streaming enables enterprise organizations to optimize, analyze and manage the operations around the video experience for their on-site and remote workforce. We serve the needs of a multitude of Fortune 500 companies providing software only live streaming & video-on-demand delivery, tools for network testing and in-depth analytics on the video experience.
We are a dynamic, fast-growing, international company with co-workers from all over the world who are passionate about new technologies, innovative products and contributing to the success of our customers.
The work environment at Hive is friendly, fun and challenging. We learn and develop every day and we are always looking for people that will share our values and vision and feel that they can contribute to our exciting journey.
At Hive Streaming, the Customer Success team is responsible for the Customer Outcomes and Experience of the entire Hive Streaming Customer Base. As a Customer Success Manager (CSM) you therefore have an opportunity to significantly influence the usage of Hive Streaming across the customer base and their organizations in order to deliver incremental value over time.
Onboarding and Training is one of the biggest priorities for the CSMs. It’s essential to educate customers on how to make the most out of the Hive Streaming platform and ensure that this is well delivered across IT, Internal Comms and C-Level on the Customers’ side. As a CSM you will work with customers all over the world which includes some travelling.
Part of the CSMs job will also be to increase customer loyalty as well as churn rate in order to improve the Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR), the Net Revenue Retention (NRR) and the Customer Lifetime Value (CLV) over time across the entire Hive Customer base.
Furthermore, the Customer Success Manager is responsible for identifying and driving upsells and cross sells and by working proactively together with the customers explain why the additional purchase will be helpful for them to achieve their Desired Outcomes.
As someone who works directly with our beloved Customers, a CSM at Hive Streaming should feel responsible for advocating the Customers’ needs internally and quantifying these with the Hive Product Team to build the best foundation for the future Product Roadmap.
- 3-5 years of experience within Customer Success Management, Account Management or Customer Relationship Management.
- Fluent in English, both orally and in writing.
- Knowledge from working for a Software / SaaS company is meritorious.
- Experience and proven track record in working with and towards Senior Executives in Large Enterprises is meritorious.
- Hands-on, result driven and structured with experience from working in a high-performance environment in a data-driven way.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Strategic in both mindset and execution.
- Positive, have a high energy level and is driven by really making a difference.