About Hive Streaming
Hive Streaming enables enterprise organizations to optimize, analyze and manage the operations around the video experience for their on-site and remote workforce. We serve the needs of a multitude of Fortune 500 companies providing software only live streaming & video-on-demand delivery, tools for network testing and in-depth analytics on the video experience.
We are a dynamic, fast-growing, international company with co-workers from all over the world who are passionate about new technologies, innovative products and contributing to the success of our customers.
The work environment at Hive is friendly, fun and challenging. We learn and develop every day and we are always looking for people that will share our values and vision and feel that they can contribute to our exciting journey.
We are looking for a qualified Content Manager to join our Customer Experience team in Stockholm. You will be responsible for creating, improving and maintaining content to both tell and keep the Hive Streaming story consistent in order to achieve different business goals throughout the customer journey. Your duties will also include sharing content to raise brand awareness and monitoring web traffic and metrics to identify best practices.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with demonstrable creative writing skills. As a Content Manager, you should perform well to meet deadlines and be detail oriented. If you are also an expert in content optimization and brand consistency, we would like to meet you.
Ultimately, you should be able to oversee all content initiatives to ensure customer engagement, brand consistency and a positive customer experience.
- Develop a content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term targets
- Collaborate with Customer Experience, Marketing and Sales teams to plan and develop site content, style and layout
- Create and publish engaging content such as blog posts, best practices guides, customer success stories and internal and external product marketing collateral for all the stages of the customer journey
- Edit, proofread and improve third party writers’ posts
- Liaise with content writers and content creators to ensure brand consistency
- Optimize content according to SEO
- Use content management systems to analyze website traffic and user’s engagement metrics
- Manage content distribution in online channels
- Develop an editorial calendar to ensure all content contributors and stakeholders are on board
- Ensure compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection)
- Stay up to date with developments in the industry and trends, customer needs in order to generate new ideas on content based on needs of different external stakeholders
- Solid work experience as a Content Manager / Content Writer
- Experience working with CMS
- Experience working in B2B SaaS / Tech is meritorious
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Experience working with social media content and writing articles for different relevant publications (Ex: TechCrunch, The Next Web, Forbes, Business Insider)
- Experience working with PowerPoint and Keynote
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Degree in Journalism, Marketing or relevant field is meritorious
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Employment: Full-time
- Start date: Position available now
- Location: Kungsholmen, Stockholm