Work at Hive Streaming
For all positions, please apply at email@example.com
Windows Systems Engineer PDF
Part of your work will be to maintain the MSI installers and help us develop the code for our automated installer build chain. Office365 administration and internal IT support for our Windows users is also a small part of the job.
Since we are a small company, you will need to roll up your sleeves and do what needs to be done. It can be anything from helping out in the Ops group to develop some new software.
We want to see that you have relevant experience, that you like automating away repetitive work, that you have good attention to detail, an aptitude for learning new skills and that you have empathy for your teammates and our customers.
How to apply:
Tell firstname.lastname@example.org about why your skills, experience and personality make you a good fit. If you want to submit a CV, make sure it’s txt or pdf. We’d like to see some of your code, but it’s not essential.
Integration Engineer PDF
We are looking for an integration engineer to join our development team and help us integrate Hive with multiple customer and partner systems. As a member of our team, you will help us design, develop and maintain APIs and SDKs that interact with third party components such as video players, provisioning services and content management systems. Besides purely technical duties, you’ll also be asked to work closely with customers and partners in order to manage the integration process and make sure that results are delivered according to specification and in a timely manner.
You will join a group of passionate and highly motivated individuals with strong technical and academic background. In addition to an analytical and structured approach to solving and managing problems, we require you to have strong social skills in order to successfully interface with different teams in and outside Hive.
This position is only available at Hive HQ in Stockholm.
• Great communication skills, both verbal and written
• Enjoy collaborating with business partners and engineers across the company to understand and solve problems
• Bachelor or master in computer science/engineering or equivalent
• 2+ years of experience
• Understanding of Python, Ruby or another dynamic language
• Basic Windows and Linux knowledge
Knowledge of the following is a plus
• Proven track record in integration of complex systems with third party components
• Experience working with RESTful web services
• Understanding of and experience with agile methodologies
• Understanding of and experience with lean and continuous improvements
• Familiarity with C++
Ours is a company with a fast paced and diverse working environment. By joining us, you will get the opportunity to work in an international team of skilled engineers and have an impact on a growing company with great ambitions.
• Your choice of laptop/tech gear
• Mobile phone
• Nice office in central Stockholm or Berlin
• Subsidized health activities